These are some photos that were taken 2 years ago. At the time I didn't really think there was anything wrong with the way I looked. Now, the pictures make me feel kind of queasy. (Also - please excuse the mess in the background!)
My weight has always been something I've found...shall we say...challenging? I can't recall a time I've ever been 100% happy with how I look. The one thing that has dramatically changed my feelings about my body is when I push it to it's limits. Exercising has made me realise that my body is not just there to look good - it's been made to make me feel good and the feeling you get after you've achieved something you never thought you could is so rewarding.
These are pictures of me now (cringe!)
I'm of course, no where near where I want to be & my body still has a lot to go through. The past 2 years have had many ups & downs and the downs probably set me back more than I would have liked...but when I look at pictures from the past I genuinely couldn't be prouder of myself for changing.
Hopefully by posting my pictures on here it'll give me the motivation to stay focused & to work even harder.






No comments:
Post a Comment