PROCRASTINATION

If I don't have a routine, I massively struggle to get things done. I find it hard to motivate myself and always manage to talk myself out of doing something that needs doing. I'm a big believer in choosing your own behaviours however fighting the urge to sit on my phone and scroll through Instagram for an hour is one of biggest challenges (sad, I know). 

I've played with my blog on and off for many years. And, in a bid to do something I actually enjoy and to spread (hopefully) a little advice, I'm starting afresh. This blog is going to be about my life, what I've learnt and what I'm learning. I hope some people can relate to it, and if not, I hope people are open-minded enough to enjoy the reading. I also hope someone actually reads it (haha!) I will try and be as honest as possible in my writing as the majority of the blog is likely to be about being true to yourself.

Here goes nothing...! 

No comments: