What I'm realising about LIFE in 2k18

My love for the gym is still there, yeah I have to dig real deep and sometimes even squint to see it, but I'm pulling it out the bag more often than 2017 and we're only 5 days in. HOLLA. Also, if you listen to a podcast at the gym instead of music, time flies as if you're actually having fun.

I want to start drinking coffee through a straw. The main reason is because I'm not willing to sacrifice my two cups a day but I'm also not willing to sacrifice stained teeth. Not sure how coffee through a straw would go down in the office though. All hell broke loose when I ate spinach straight from the bag one time. Just tryna get my 5 a day y'know?

Say how you feel!!!! What IS the point of language if we don't tell people how we are feeling? I only ask that you don't offend anyone.

My anxiety has very much seen the new year in with me, I'm hoping it will find something better to do in the coming weeks. Anxiety is one of those things that if you let it, it will consume you. It will take you in to its deep dark crevices and tie you the hell down. Important thing to remember: you always have a choice. Thinking about something that makes you anxious? Change your focus. Thinking of doing something that makes you anxious? Do it anyway. Your anxiety likes to show up when you could really do without it, so it's best to learn how to tolerate it without going clinically insane.

My period is in control of my tears. Hell yes I am the lady that cried when someone won £500 in Co-Op vouchers on the radio. I mean, I didn't even know they made Co-Ops big enough to spend £500 in but I sure as hell was emotional.

No comments: